Ziptrak Blinds Sydney
Buy Ziptrak® Outdoor Blinds Online in Sydney
Sunshade Shutters supply Australia’s preferred outdoor shade and PVC blind system Ziptrak® in Sydney and Central Coast! Our range of Ziptrak® blinds can effortlessly create a new space that’s ready to entertain your family and friends at a moments’ notice.
Why Should You Install Ziptrak® Outdoor Blinds?
Ziptrak® blinds can merge your indoor and outdoor space into one compatible space, giving you year-round shielded outdoor entertainment space. So you don’t have to worry about the natural elements, such as the wind, rain, cold weather or the blazing sun during the summer.
If you need more information or want to enquire about Ziptrak® Outdoor blinds, reach us at Sunshade Shutters on 02 9052 6841, and one of our experienced and friendly team will help you straight away!
Let’s Explore the Features of Ziptrak® Blinds
Are you looking for outdoor Ziptrak® blinds in Sydney?
Sunshade Shutters supply premium quality Ziptrak® outdoor blinds in Sydney and Central Coast at the best rates. Our sturdy and commercial-grade Ziptrak® outdoor blinds range offers you with a reliable solution for safeguarding your alfresco-entertaining areas, such as a balcony, verandah, pergola and patio. Besides, you can install them on the windows of your home.
Do you need help for choosing the right Ziptrak® outdoor blinds for your home? Contact us at Sunshade Shutters on 02 9052 6841, and our friendly and professional team will be glad to assist you.
Safeguarding Your Investment With a Pelmet
Depending on what you like and the structure the system will connect to, you can select from the available four options to install your Ziptrak® system.
- The new Ziptrak® streamlines pelmet with insect control for enhanced protection.
- Traditional pelmet.
- An open bracket that keeps the retracted (drawn back) blind visible.
- Bracket with back flashing that conceals the blind from the exterior side.
Features of the New Streamline Pelmet With Insect Control System
- Remarkable insect control system.
- It is sturdy & secure cover, 60% thicker.
- Full aluminium; rust-free material.
- Modest design & sleek appearance.
- Ideal for coastal conditions.
At Sunshade Shutters, traditional pelmet available in both 135mm and 175mm options. This aluminium pelmet is light, yet sturdy in design and facilitates quicker installation along with all-round protection against the elements.
Features of Traditional Pelmet
- Available in standard Ziptrak® color choices.
- New 175mm aluminium pelmet will require the modified 175mm end-plate.
- New pelmet is 0.9mm thick, but it weighs half the weight of the steel pelmet for an effortless installation.
- Lip protects the fabric and conceals top stop.
- It is rust-proof, which makes it the best alternative for coastal conditions.
At Sunshade Shutters, bottom bar protection available in four types. Ziptrak® standard and large weatherstrips designed to align to odd or mismatched surfaces while shielding from the elements and shutting gaps efficiently. Both weatherstrips integrated with UV resistance for enhanced performance especially, in unpleasant weather conditions. Besides, you can include a basic bottom bumper to safeguard the surface where the blind rests. For sharply sloping surfaces, a custom-made skirt known as a valance is available.
- For standard weatherstrip – 15mm bottom bar rubber available.
- For large weatherstrip – 30mm bottom bar rubber available.